db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Dugger" <m...@socotech.com>
Subject jndi datasource factory
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:24:25 GMT
I am trying to integrate JOTM into my webapp for transaction support.  As a
result, I'm modifiying my torque.properties to use the JndiDataSourceFactory
as follows:

torque.database.default=loanauditor
torque.database.loanauditor.adapter=mysql
torque.dsfactory.loanauditor.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSou
rceFactory
torque.dsfactory.loanauditor.jndi.path=java:comp/env/jdbc/loanauditor

However, my calls to Peer classes now fail with:

"2003-11-16 12:44:01,912 [main] ERROR org.apache.torque.util.Transaction -
Connection object was null. This could be due to a misconfiguration of the
DataSourceFactory. Check the logs and Torque.properties to better determine
the cause."

What other configuration have I missed?