db-torque-user mailing list archives

From <Javier.Olc...@uv.es>
Subject Simple select in Torque gets difficult???
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:30:41 GMT
Another simple question.How can I do something like this?

select * from author where (firs_name='Frank' AND last_name='Black') OR
(firs_name='Michael' AND last_name='White')

Notes:
- I there is a bug in OR as It was said in other messages
- Criteria as far as I know does not allow to do that: differents
comparisons to a column. ??
- I think that I have to use Criterion to do that select, but then
something so simple like this in SQL become 10 code lines long. That's
something difficult to justify to my project collegues in order to
encourage them to use Torque.