db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject How to start projects with Torque
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:22:51 GMT
Hi,

I went thru the torque tutorials and made a database.

Now I would like to know how to start or manage such database project with
Torque.

In the schema folder under the torque installation dir I had my database
schema for the first database. How do I create a second database.

Is every different database or database project supposed to be started with
its separate torque directory structure.

I mean I want to create multiple databases and generate java classes for
them. So how would that be managed.

And I'm using Torque 3.0

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Vikas

-----Original Message-----
From: Vikas Phonsa [mailto:VPhonsa@suz.com]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 11:53 AM
To: 'Apache Torque Users List'
Subject: import statements in generated java classes

Hi,

I wasn't able to compile the java classes that were generated from the
database schema by torque.

I had to manually add import statements for java.util.List,
java.util.Iterator and org.apache.torque.util.Criteria to compile them.

Is this the way it normally should work ?

Why were those imports, if reqd were generated in the java files ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Vikas