db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Sven Haiges ...@flavor.de>
Subject RE: How to migrate to a new db structure.
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 04:54:47 GMT
thank you.

regarding the frist question: yes,it is an mysql. i basically began
developing on a local winXP system and then uploaded the application. i
used phpMyAdmin to get a database-dump and created the exact same state on
the server. but on the server, i could only delete and change records.
torque refuses to add new ones.

is this a known problem? i got problems understanding that, because the
webapp is 100% the same and the database should also be the same. The
Id-table reflects the current state of the saved objects, so i did not
erroneously reset it. but still it seems to be a problem with the
id_table... any ideas?

cu
sven