db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Tim Müller-Seydlitz <...@nagler-company.com>
Subject Maven Plugin 3.2 for torque ignores default properties
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:57:59 GMT
I am using the maven-torque-plugin.
As it seems to me the plugin is ignoring all default values:
For example

| torque.complexObjectModel||=true

have to be set manually in the project.properties file if
the goal

maven torque:om

is run.

Although, they should be the default according to the site:

and they are also set in the plugin.properties in $MAVEN_HOME/plugins/...

Any clues?

I also get those annoying messages that were reported earlier:

    [torque-data-model] Using classpath
log4j:ERROR Could not find value for key
log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate appender named "org.apache.torque.engine".
    [torque-data-model] Generating to file
2003-11-21 16:44:51,804 [main] INFO
org.apache.torque.engine.database.transform.XmlToAppData - Parsing file:
2003-11-21 16:44:51,849 [main] INFO
org.apache.torque.engine.database.transform.DTDResolver - Resolver: used
database.dtd from 'org.apache.torque.engine.database.transform' package

Could this be related?