db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Josh Holtzman <j...@joshholtzman.com>
Subject Re: returning a List of all the rows from a table
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 20:27:50 GMT
On a related note...

I have found that using a new Criteria() for selects will return all of
the records on a doSelect(), as Tulsi Das writes below, but it will not
remove all of the records on a doDelete().

Has anyone else had this problem?  Am I using the wrong technique to
clear my tables?  I've resorted to creating a criteria where the primary
key is != 0 (or !=''), just so I can be sure that the criteria matches
all of the records and I get them all deleted.  This may be a feature to
keep people from hosing their data by mistake...

Puzzling,
Josh