db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Denis Griesmeyer <denis.griesme...@freenet.de>
Subject Re: Problem OR\\\'ing criterias
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:17:19 GMT
I made it finally. The following snippet does exactly what I wanted:

searchString = "%" + searchString + "%";

Criteria crit = new Criteria();

Criteria.Criterion CArtist = crit.getNewCriterion(SongsPeer.ARTIST,(Object)searchString,Criteria.LIKE);

Criteria.Criterion CTitle  = crit.getNewCriterion(SongsPeer.TITLE ,(Object)searchString,Criteria.LIKE);

Criteria.Criterion CAlbum  = crit.getNewCriterion(SongsPeer.ALBUM,(Object)searchString,Criteria.LIKE);

crit.add (CArtist.or(CTitle).or(CAlbum));

List foundSongs = SongsPeer.doSelect(crit);

I found an explanation in the Peers howto document right at the end.
(http://db.apache.org/torque/peers-howto.html)

Thanks to the list for helping.

Cheers,
Denis