db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: running out of connections w/ postgresql
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 04:48:42 GMT
I cannot promise that I can help solve your problem, but it will help
generally if you can provide the contents of your Torque.properties
file.  The unit test may also be useful - it can't hurt to post it.

On commons-dev there was a thread about running out of connections
when mixing versions of dbcp and pool so it is worth double checking
that there are no old versions laying around causing problems.

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.