db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jan Krabbenbos <jan.krabben...@planet.nl>
Subject default="" generates 'varname = ;'
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:53:16 GMT
Hi

I have a MySQL database which I generated the schema from. I changed the name
into genDB-schema.xml, added the name and defaultIdMethod in the top of the
schema, see the snippet below. Now I generate the object model with 'ant -f
build-properties.xml om' and than try compiling it. For the given table below
it comes with the following error message

    [javac]
/home/jan/jbproject/MetaVis/src/java/com/intellisource/intellivis/metavis/BaseKlantendata.java:44:

illegal start of expression
    [javac]     private long kdvolgnr = ;

If I add a default value of e.g. 0, it compiles. What have I done wrong? Did I
miss something?

<database
    name="genDB"
    defaultIdMethod="none">
:
:
        <column default="0" name="klantdataSet" primaryKey="true"
            required="true" type="BIGINT"/>
        <column default="" name="kdVolgnr" primaryKey="true"
            required="true" type="BIGINT"/>
        <column default="" name="kdKey" required="true" size="50"
type="VARCHAR"/>
        <column default="" name="kdValue" required="true" size="100"
type="VARCHAR"/>
        <column default="" name="klantdataStamp" type="TIMESTAMP"/>
:
:
</database>
--