db-torque-user mailing list archives

From vijaykumar kumar <vijay_kumar_7...@yahoo.com>
Subject SQL Query - Req
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 14:09:31 GMT
Hi,
	I am trying to prepare SQL Statement for SQL Server
which contains spaces between table names like Vendor
Details
	And when I build the Query using torque, the format
should be as “Vendor Details” in double quotes..but
the output is

	1) Select * from Vendor Details	but I want it to be
as Select * from “Vendor Details”…

	Please tell me the solution

	Also I want a select statement as follows
	2) Select * from Employee, Dept where Employee.DeptNo
< Dept.DeptNo using torque

	3) I want to include Owner.TableName.FieldName in the
Select Query using Torque…..please give me the
solution

Thanks in advance

Vijay