db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Justin Wood <jus...@braidquest.com>
Subject Re: running out of connections w/ postgresql
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 10:12:17 GMT
Thanks, Scott!  Had an old jar in the libs directory (sheepish grin).

Michael Della Bitta, see the attached test.  This will definitely be able to
trap your problem before your deploy to production (if you haven't done so
already).    You will need to change the name of the *Peer class and the path
to your Torque.properties

Justin