db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Justin Wood <jus...@braidquest.com>
Subject Re: running out of connections w/ postgresql
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 04:36:14 GMT
I don't know how far you've moved on this thing since Friday but I have
replaced my DBCP and Pool with versions 1.1 and still have the problem and I
am using Torque 3.1 .   I have a JUnit test that tests to failure if you
would like me to send it to you.   I just run it out of ant  lots of times
(>32) till it falls over at the 32nd time.  The max number of connections
allowed by default by prostgres is 32.

Are there any Torque developers out there that can give us some help before we
get our hands dirty with the source?

Justin