db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Branden Root <bran...@portentinteractive.com>
Subject Re: Any last ideas
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:10:43 GMT

	Wow. I don't know quite what was causing it. I commented out
everything and tried creating a minimal Torque.properties, playing with
settings until I got it to work. Here's my file for anyone following:

torque.database.default = gamehosting
torque.database.gamehosting.adapter = mssql
torque.dsfactory.gamehosting.factory =
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.gamehosting.connection.driver =
com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver
torque.dsfactory.gamehosting.connection.url =
jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://192.168.1.15:1433;DatabaseName=gamehosting;
SelectMethod=cursor
torque.dsfactory.gamehosting.connection.user = user
torque.dsfactory.gamehosting.connection.password = password

Thanks again so much for everyones help!

Branden Root
Senior Developer
Portent Interactive