db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Giulio Vezzelli" <giulio.vezze...@infolog.it>
Subject R: Torque.properties not being read?
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 09:01:10 GMT
Yeah, the Torque.init thing is quite hidden, and if you're working on web applications you
may also find useful an example of a ContextListener class which initializes and shutdowns
Torque automatically when your webapp is loaded. Don't remember where I saw this snippet of
code, but I do have the source, so if someone is interested I'll post it here.

Regards,

Giulio Vezzelli
Infolog S.r.l.
Via Alfieri, 28