db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Giulio Vezzelli" <giulio.vezze...@infolog.it>
Subject R: NVARCHAR type for MSSQL
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:28:34 GMT
Yeah, I just made the same hack and it worked, even though it seems "dirty" to me the same!

The "funny" thing is that if you look at the SQL statements generated by Torque for MSSQL,
in the table cursor creation part (the first part of the .sql), nvarchar(60) is used! Probably
because this is template code taken from somewhere else. Anyway, I think I'll work with VARCHAR,
which will let me be a bit more compatible with outer world...

Thanks for the suggestion!

Giulio Vezzelli
Infolog S.r.l.
Via Alfieri, 28