db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Campbell, Justin" <jcampb...@profilesys.com>
Subject RE: Pb with casting Records of a List
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 17:34:21 GMT
Your problem is that the result is not a List of Foo objects. It's a List of
village Record objects. Check out the package com.workingdogs.village
(source can be found out on the net -- google is your friend).

They work alot like your standard ResultSet except that each row is wrapped
individually. It should be fairly intuitive from the methods available.

HtH

- Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: Amine Bousta [mailto:abousta@lxsolutions.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 12:34 PM
To: torque-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Pb with casting Records of a List

Hello,

I'm new in this mailing list. I have pbs with acessing to the archive of
this list so I'm really sorry if this question have already been
posted...

Here's my pb : I have Torque 3.1
When I invoke the doSelect method from a Peer, the generated List works
fine.
But when I do FooPeer.executeQuery("select * from foo"); it returns to
me a List that looks correct with a good size and objects containing the
good values.
But the thing is that record objects can't be casted.
(Foo)(list.get(0)); doesn't work here but it works with a doSelect.

Did that happen to anybody else?...

Regards
Amine