db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: defaultIdMethod
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 03:45:18 GMT
David Chelimsky wrote:

>I'm trying to use torque w/ mysql. I initially had defaultIdMethod="idBroker" but I got
a runtime error stating that idBroker uses transactions, which are not supported by mysql.
So I tried to change it to "native". The problem is that I keep getting the error stating
that idBroker uses transactions. I've even cleaned out all the generated files and regenerated
the files but the same thing happens.

>Where else, besides in <project>-schema.xml might this value be getting set?

Read the message carefully, it is just a warning.

Even if you switch your application tables over to native the default
security tables for turbine use idBroker.

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.