db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Michael Della Bitta <mdb2...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: dose torque support postgres????
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2003 19:30:03 GMT
Hello,

I'm currently developing a site using PostgreSQL 7.3 and torque, and i
do not have this problem. Are you sure your Torque.properties file has
the correct settings?

How about if you create a new object, save it, then change an
attribute, and save it again? I wonder if this has something to do with
foreign keys...

Michael