db-torque-user mailing list archives

From love cars <racingfan1...@yahoo.com>
Subject some problem with jar
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 06:52:21 GMT
Hi All,

At runtime, weblogic flags me a NoClassDefFoundError, after i have included by torque classes
and other base classes. If i exclude them, i dont get the same error(alhtough nothing works
as far as functionality is concerned). Again, i dont get any such error at compile time, all
classes dependent on the torque generated VO's compile fine; but at runtime....

I am pretty sure i am jarring these files pretty ok, any guess how to troubleshoot?

Warm regards,
racingfan.