db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "David Chelimsky" <da...@chelimsky.org>
Subject Re: java.lang.NullPointerException: There was no DataSourceFactory configured for the connection bookstore
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:48:53 GMT
Thanks Sergey. I've gotten past the NullPointerException. Now I'm getting
"org.apache.torque.TorqueException: IdGenerator for table 'account' is
null". I see you posted this problem yourself but I don't see if there was
ever a resolution. Was there?

org.apache.torque.TorqueException: IdGenerator for table 'account' is null
 at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.doInsert(BasePeer.java:708)
 at
org.chelimsky.tools.om.BaseAccountPeer.doInsert(BaseAccountPeer.java:212)
 at
org.chelimsky.tools.om.BaseAccountPeer.doInsert(BaseAccountPeer.java:556)
 at org.chelimsky.tools.om.BaseAccount.save(BaseAccount.java:248)
 at org.chelimsky.tools.om.BaseAccount.save(BaseAccount.java:212)
 at org.chelimsky.tools.om.BaseAccount.save(BaseAccount.java:192)
 at org.chelimsky.tools.om.AccountTest.testToString(AccountTest.java:49)
 at
)
 at
.java:25)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRu
nner.java:392)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.
java:276)
 at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner
.java:167)