db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Amit Rana" <r...@solis.jp>
Subject RE: Using native id method for MySQL
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 01:40:22 GMT
> I have no probs when using idbroker. When I change it to native,
rebuild
> and run the pogram I get the following exception:
Do you mean you have recreated the om files? If not, you will have to do
that.

> And if I use native do I
> still need the ID_TABLE?
No you do not need ID_TABLE when u use native.

HTH

'frm_category'
> is null
>     at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.doInsert(BasePeer.java:690)
>     at

com.peoplelogic.db.BaseFrmCategoryPeer.doInsert(BaseFrmCategoryPeer.java
:2
> 16)
>     at

com.peoplelogic.db.BaseFrmCategoryPeer.doInsert(BaseFrmCategoryPeer.java
:5
> 65)
>     at
com.peoplelogic.db.BaseFrmCategory.save(BaseFrmCategory.java:508)
>     at
com.peoplelogic.db.BaseFrmCategory.save(BaseFrmCategory.java:470)
>     at
com.peoplelogic.db.BaseFrmCategory.save(BaseFrmCategory.java:450)
>     at

com.peoplelogic.test.TorqueTest.createFormCategories(TorqueTest.java:59)
>     at com.peoplelogic.test.TorqueTest.main(TorqueTest.java:43)
>
> All the tables created OK with autoincrement primary keys
> This is my property file:
>
> log4j.category.org.apache.torque = ALL, org.apache.torque
> log4j.appender.org.apache.torque = org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
> log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.file =
> ${torque.applicationRoot}/logs/torque.log
> log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.layout =
org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout