db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Burschik" <Bursc...@lotto-berlin.de>
Subject AW: Problems with Criteria and ORDER BY
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:05:13 GMT
> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

This is what I first tried, and it does not work. As I tried to explain in
my first mail, BasePeer.createQuery throws an exception because the name of
the column (COUNTCOLUMN in your example) does not contain a dot. But of
course I can not use TABLENAME.COUNTCOLUMN either, since the table does not
have a column with that name.

Regards

Michael Burschik