db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "David Chelimsky" <da...@chelimsky.org>
Subject Re: defaultIdMethod
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 04:16:37 GMT
Got it. Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Eade" <seade@backstagetech.com.au>
To: "Apache Torque Users List" <torque-user@db.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 10:45 PM
Subject: Re: defaultIdMethod

> David Chelimsky wrote:
>
> >I'm trying to use torque w/ mysql. I initially had
defaultIdMethod="idBroker" but I got a runtime error stating that idBroker
uses transactions, which are not supported by mysql. So I tried to change it
to "native". The problem is that I keep getting the error stating that
idBroker uses transactions. I've even cleaned out all the generated files
and regenerated the files but the same thing happens.