db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "David Chelimsky" <da...@chelimsky.org>
Subject defaultIdMethod
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2003 03:31:57 GMT
I'm trying to use torque w/ mysql. I initially had defaultIdMethod="idBroker" but I got a runtime
error stating that idBroker uses transactions, which are not supported by mysql. So I tried
to change it to "native". The problem is that I keep getting the error stating that idBroker
uses transactions. I've even cleaned out all the generated files and regenerated the files
but the same thing happens.

Where else, besides in <project>-schema.xml might this value be getting set?