db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Scott Shorter" <sshor...@orionsec.com>
Subject Torque.properties not being read?
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 14:27:34 GMT
Hi all, new user here, trying to get my bearings.

In running a simple test application that currently does little more
than try to query, I'm getting a TorqueException with the message "There
was no DataSourceFactory configured for the connection got" (where 'got'
is the database name).

I do have the following in my  Torque.properties file:

torque.dsfactory.got.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataS
ourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.got.pool.defaultMaxActive=10
torque.dsfactory.got.pool.testOnBorrow=true
torque.dsfactory.got.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1
torque.dsfactory.got.connection.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.got.connection.url = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/got
torque.dsfactory.got.connection.user =
torque.dsfactory.got.connection.password =

Which makes me wonder whether Torque.properties is being read or not.  I
have it located in the torque directory under the location from which I
am running my test - this seems like the place to put it, based on the
"Run-Time Properties" section of
http://db.apache.org/torque/tutorial/step2.html

Any suggestions?

Thanks,