db-torque-user mailing list archives

From luca.fo...@sorma.com
Subject Re: No Java Source Created! Why?
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:27:31 GMT

Check the schema created by jdbc ant task.
I use a modified jdbc ant task, otherwise it doesn't retrive table
information from my AS400.

Hope to help you!
Bye

Ing. Luca Forni

SORMA S.p.a.
Corso Vinzaglio, 4 - 10121
TORINO (ITALY)
Tel. +39 011 53 33 22
http://www.sorma.com

I am new to Torque project so I was experiementing with simple example that
come with Torque release package. After some modification, all ant commands
finished successfully and actually I created database file on AS400. But I
did not see the Java source for the object model, only
report.bookstore.om.generation created in Java directory. Any hint?

Thanks

Jay Xu

This message and any included attachments are from Siemens Medical
Solutions

otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing,
copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and
may
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to
believe
you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message
and
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to CSOffice@smed.com.  Thank you