db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Meredith" <jay_mered...@hotmail.com>
Subject Help - com.workingdogs.village.Record
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:07:07 GMT
Chaps

I have searched this list to death and still cannot find the help I need.

I want to know how to display on a JSP the list of Record ojects from
com.workingdogs.village.Record.

I have found loads of posts on the following examples, which will out put
what I want to my console, but I am really stuck after that.

Criteria crit = new Criteria();
crit.addSelectColumn(mainProductPeer.MAIN_PRODUCT_SEQID);
List villageList = mainProductPeer.doSelectVillageRecords(crit);
List SeqIDList = new Vector();
Iterator it = villageList.iterator();
while (it.hasNext())
{
    SeqIDList.add(new Integer(it.next().getValue(1).asInt()));
}

Examples please.

Regards
Jason