db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Prakash, Anton" <A...@pge.com>
Subject Torque.properties Newbie Help
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:28:46 GMT
Hi,

I am getting started with the Jetspeed, Turbine and Torque products. My objective is to get
the Jetspped installed and configured. I need to be able to connect to the mySQL database.
When I configure (what I think is the correct set of values) in Torque.properties, I get the
"HorribleException".

I searched the list (and the web) and could find that there were people who had this problem
but I do not see any resolutions. Can someone give an exact Torque.properties entries ? Also,
is Turbine.properties needed to be updated as well ?

Thanks for your help,

Anton