db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Virenderjit Singh" <viren...@netteam.net>
Subject RE: Torque fails to create the tables if the column or table namecontains space
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:26:58 GMT
I am using torque to migrate the tables from xls amd mdb files to mssql
server. I have automated the process successfully but it fails at this
point. The xls and mdb have spaces in the table and column names.

If nothing else, then I will trim the spaces and attach two strings in the
schema xml file.

Thanks anyway
Virender