db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Sven Haiges <sven.hai...@web.de>
Subject Error-Messages / MySQL
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2003 03:54:45 GMT
I got the following error-messages; I am using mysql, does anyone have
similar problems? What can I do about it?

thx!

[DEBUG] TorqueInstance - -getConfiguration() =
org.apache.commons.configuration.BaseConfiguration@867e89
[DEBUG] AbstractDataSourceFactory -
-applyConfiguration(org.apache.commons.configuration.BaseConfiguration@1fcf0ce,
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource@1256ea2)
[ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: logInterval value: 0 is not
supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource
[ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: connectionWaitTimeout value:
10 is not supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource
[ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: defaultMaxConnections value:
80 is not supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource
[ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: maxExpiryTime value: 3600 is
not supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource
[DEBUG] AbstractDataSourceFactory -
-applyConfiguration(org.apache.commons.configuration.BaseConfiguration@1960f05,
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource@1256ea2)
[ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: defaultMaxActive value: 10
is not supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource
[DEBUG] ConvertUtils - -Convert string 'true' to class 'boolean'
[ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: testOnBorrow value: true is
not supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource
[DEBUG] ConvertUtils - -Convert string 'SELECT 1' to class 'java.lang.String'
[ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: validationQuery value:
SELECT 1 is not supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource