db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Xu Jie <ji...@siemens.com>
Subject No Java Source Created! Why?
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:22:37 GMT

I am new to Torque project so I was experiementing with simple example that
come with Torque release package. After some modification, all ant commands
finished successfully and actually I created database file on AS400. But I
did not see the Java source for the object model, only
report.bookstore.om.generation created in Java directory. Any hint?

Thanks

Jay Xu

otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to CSOffice@smed.com.  Thank you