db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Sudden torque breakage
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:24:14 GMT
Hi all,

I recently made a trivial change (a required column on a table was set
to not required) to my torque database schema file, and now my om
objects refuse to compile.

maven torque completes successfully, but maven jar:install throws 100
errors, some of which are:

/home/sam/minfrin/src/fma/patricia-db/src/java/za/co/fma/patricia/database/om/Persist.java:12:

za.co.fma.patricia.database.om.Persist should be declared abstract; it
does not define save(java.sql.Connection) in org.apache.torque.om.BaseObject
public  class Persist
         ^
/home/sam/minfrin/src/fma/patricia-db/src/java/za/co/fma/patricia/database/om/Company.java:12:

za.co.fma.patricia.database.om.Company should be declared abstract; it
does not define save(java.sql.Connection) in org.apache.torque.om.BaseObject
public  class Company
         ^
/home/sam/minfrin/src/fma/patricia-db/src/java/za/co/fma/patricia/database/om/Role.java:12:

za.co.fma.patricia.database.om.Role should be declared abstract; it
does not define save(java.sql.Connection) in org.apache.torque.om.BaseObject
public  class Role
         ^

I am using the torque that is used by maven v1.0b10 (whatever that is).

Anyone know how to get this back into a sane state?

Regards,
Graham