db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Martin Poeschl <mpoes...@marmot.at>
Subject Re: Some comments on torque 3.1
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 17:45:47 GMT
looks like we need a version without postfix (beta, rc) to get reports
from our users ;-)

i'll fix the issues and rebuild the release files before the
announcement ....

Gedin Frederic wrote:

> Hello
>

> I just downloaded torque 3.1 and given it a try.
> I works quite fine except for the two following issues
>  - the build-torque.xml file refers to "torque-gen-3.1-rc.jar" instead
> of "torque-gen-3.1.jar"

fixed

>  - the Peer.vm template builds files which generate and use the
> getMapBuilder function which
>    as been set as deprecated in the BasePeer class.

 - the Object.vm template uses also the getMapBuilder function

the method is deprecated in BasePeer, but the Peer.vm defines it's own
getMapBuilder() method