db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Gedin Frederic <frederic.ge...@jaluna.com>
Subject Some comments on torque 3.1
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 09:48:00 GMT
Hello

I just downloaded torque 3.1 and given it a try.
I works quite fine except for the two following issues
  - the build-torque.xml file refers to "torque-gen-3.1-rc.jar" instead
of "torque-gen-3.1.jar"
  - the Peer.vm template builds files which generate and use the
getMapBuilder function which
    as been set as deprecated in the BasePeer class.
  - the Object.vm template uses also the getMapBuilder function

As I have not been able to log into the scarab issue database I use the
mailing list to report these problems.
In order to help fixing, I can provide the fixed files, just tell me how to do it.

Regards

Frederic