db-torque-user mailing list archives

From love cars <racingfan1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: runtime torque problem..help...solved
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 04:03:29 GMT
Kinda silly mistake on my part, solved. Thanks.

love cars <racingfan1978@yahoo.com> wrote:Hi All,

I successfully ran insert-sql task; all tables including the ID_TABLE are created. However,
when i run the client, i get an 'ORA-00942: table or view does not exist' error for all tables
including the ID_TABLE. The DB, username, password and driver are the same. Any guesses what
could be the reason?

Warm regards,
Racingfan.