db-torque-user mailing list archives

From love cars <racingfan1...@yahoo.com>
Subject weblogic driver with torque...problem
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:09:45 GMT
Hi All,

The torque specification states that the driver supported with weblogic is weblogic.jdbc.pool.Driver.
However, i intend to use the weblogic.jdbc.oci.Driver, as this is the driver we use in our
production environment.

As a result, i get a runtime error :--

[DEBUG] IDBroker - -IDBroker thread was started.
[ERROR] BasePeer - -BasePeer.MapBuilder failed trying to instantiate:
com.examples.map.PublisherMapBu
ilder <org.apache.torque.TorqueException: Unknown JDBC driver:
weblogic.jdbc.oci.Driver: Check your c
onfiguration file>java.lang.InstantiationException: Unknown JDBC
driver: weblogic.jdbc.oci.Driver: Ch
eck your configuration file

I also tried changing the file \torque\database\weblogic. It has an entry as
databaseDriver = weblogic.jdbc.pool.Driver which i changed to
databaseDriver = weblogic.jdbc.oci.Driver, but still the same error.

Any help is deeply appreciated.