db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Schindl <tom.schi...@profile.co.at>
Subject Re: Xslt for torque schema document??
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 05:35:09 GMT
Hi,

I've done this a while a go. I wrote an XSLT which renders a
database-schema using Cocoon, including ER-Diagrams, ... .

http://www.mail-archive.com/turbine-torque-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg01623.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/turbine-torque-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg01605.html

I don't know whether it works with the current versions of cocoon and
tomcat, but I should not be a problem to get it working. The ant-task
mentionned by Tom is also a possibility.

Tom

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 00:05, Gary Baker wrote:
> Anyone have a style sheet for a torque schema document?
>
> I want to show the Schema document in a presentation, but I think the
> attendees will be overwhelmed by all the XML, so I was thinking of
> writing an XSLT that converts it to HTML so that I can show it "pretty
> like" in a browser.  Perhaps someone else has already done this??
>
> -Gary

   \\\||///
   (  @ @  )
                     ___  ___                                tom schindl
      o       __    /  / /           innovative medientechnik planung AG
     / /\/\/ / /   /__/ / __            mailto:tom.schindl@profile.co.at
    / / / / /_/   /  / /___/                        http://www.impire.de
           /                 voice:+43(512)34193432,fax:+43(512)34193420
   Eduard-Bodem-Gasse 6, A-6020 Innsbruck, Austria, Software Engineering