db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Ian Sleigh <ian.sle...@cnm.co.uk>
Subject Re: Error-Messages / MySQL
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 06:07:33 GMT
There seems to be a problem relating to the use of beans with properties
defined in the superclass which was introduced with the refactoring work
in the org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources package.

see the thread below for details
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=torque-dev@db.apache.org&msgNo=3102

Haven't found a work around yet  -  let me know if you find one

On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 04:54, Sven Haiges wrote:
> I got the following error-messages; I am using mysql, does anyone have
> similar problems? What can I do about it?
>
> thx!
>
> [DEBUG] TorqueInstance - -getConfiguration() =
> org.apache.commons.configuration.BaseConfiguration@867e89
> [DEBUG] AbstractDataSourceFactory -
> -applyConfiguration(org.apache.commons.configuration.BaseConfiguration@1fcf0ce, org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource@1256ea2)
> [ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: logInterval value: 0 is
> not supported by DataSource:
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource
> [ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: connectionWaitTimeout
> value: 10 is not supported by DataSource:
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource
> [ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: defaultMaxConnections
> value: 80 is not supported by DataSource:
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource
> [ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: maxExpiryTime value:
> 3600 is not supported by DataSource:
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource
> [DEBUG] AbstractDataSourceFactory -
> -applyConfiguration(org.apache.commons.configuration.BaseConfiguration@1960f05, org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource@1256ea2)
> [ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: defaultMaxActive value:
> 10 is not supported by DataSource:
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource
> [DEBUG] ConvertUtils - -Convert string 'true' to class 'boolean'
> [ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: testOnBorrow value:
> true is not supported by DataSource:
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource
> [DEBUG] ConvertUtils - -Convert string 'SELECT 1' to class
> 'java.lang.String'
> [ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: validationQuery value:
> SELECT 1 is not supported by DataSource:
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource

This E-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is
intended for the addressee only.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of CNM Limited.
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or reliance upon the contents of this E-mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this E-mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately,
so that CNM Limited may arrange for its proper delivery.
Please then delete the message from your inbox.