db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Frederic.Ge...@Jaluna.COM
Subject Re: Problem to migrate to Torque 3.1
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 03:35:22 GMT
Shame on me!
It was a bug in my tests which was the cause of the NullPointerException: Torque
was shut down but not reinitialized.  So further tests failed.

The Torque.properties file provided with Torque 3.1 provides
TorqueDataSourceFactory parameters for the default database and
SharedPoolDataSourceFactory parameters for the bookstore database.  I removed
all the TorqueDataSourceFactory parameters from my Torque.properties file.  The
related error messages in the log have then disappeared.  Anyway, I still have
error messages related to the SharedPoolDataSourceFactory.

Frederic