db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas J. Harris" <tharr...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: runtime torque problem..help...solved
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:30:08 GMT

For Oracle, you must also define the schema attribute the same name as the
username.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: love cars [mailto:racingfan1978@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 12:03 AM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: Re: runtime torque problem..help...solved

Kinda silly mistake on my part, solved. Thanks.

love cars <racingfan1978@yahoo.com> wrote:Hi All,

I successfully ran insert-sql task; all tables including the ID_TABLE are
created. However, when i run the client, i get an 'ORA-00942: table or view
does not exist' error for all tables including the ID_TABLE. The DB,
username, password and driver are the same. Any guesses what could be the
reason?

Warm regards,
Racingfan.