db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Gary Baker" <gary.ba...@movielink.com>
Subject RE: Source for work-dogs code?
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:46:22 GMT
FYI:  I was using Village ver. (2.0-dev-20030825) as specified in the
turbine 2.3 dependencies document:
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2.3/dependencies.html

I was having a NullPointerException thrown by
com.workingdogs.village.QueryDataSet.fetchRecords() for no apparent
reason. (same connection and query string worked fine using JDBC)

I rolled back to 1.5.3 (I wanted to debug and that was the only version
of the source I could find).

Rolling back to 1.5.3 fixed the problem.

Does this mean that the dependencies page is incorrect?

-Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Baker
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2003 12:25 PM
To: torque-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Source for work-dogs code?

Anyone know where to find the source for the com.workingdogs.village
code?  There's a method throwing a null pointer exception with no detail
message (com.workingdogs.village.QueryDataSet.fetchRecords()) and I'm
stumped as to why.  I can run the same query using the same connection
via straight jdbc without a problem.

-Gary