db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Amit Rana" <r...@solis.jp>
Subject om classes with compile errors
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:02:21 GMT
Hi,

	I am using the latest release and followed following steps
1. created xml schema of our existing tables using "jdbc" ant task
//then other steps to create id table, init etc.
2. created om classes using "om" ant task

A lot of classes generated had following kinds of compile errors:
private Date renewaldate = new Date(0000-00-00 00:00:00);
private int apiJpPrice = ;

Is there something I can do to avoid this problem? I have to go to each
class and try to correct these mistakes to make it compile successfully.

I suspect this problem would be because of incorrect xml schema but the
xml is also auto generated by torque.

Kindly advice

Regards,
Amit.