db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: AW: What to do after the build?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:50:54 GMT
Sven Haiges <sh@flavor.de> writes:

Could it be that you missed the split from one torque jar to
runtime/generator jars from 3.0.2 to 3.1-rc? If yes, please go to the
src/generator directory and build the torque-gen jar.

You might want to check on maven first, building torque without maven is
pretty hard.

	Regards
		Henning

>--=======4B115C57=======

>That's the point: I did not get any errorrs, Build was successful. But I=20
>cannot see the necessary files, like the <project>-schema.xml in the master=
>=20
>folder. Also the other build.xml file is missing, that allows me to build=20
>the om classes.

>Do I need to copy some other files into the directory now? If yes, where=20
>can I find them.

>Before using the RC1, I used the 3.0.2, which allowed me to build the OM=20
>classes according to the tutorial. Can I just copy the missing classes to=20
>the RC1 directory?

>thanx
>sven

>At 09:02 AM 27/08/2003 +0200, you wrote:

>>Hi Sven,
>>
>>Are you getting any errors? Please post them. To use torque with mysql
>>is really very easy. You define your <project>-schema.xml. Then you run
>>the ant init task which creates the database for you and generates your
>>OM Classes. You can then access your Data through the *Peer Objects by
>>doing *Peer.doSelect(new Criteria()). You can specify which data you
>>want by adjusting your Criteria. So at which point are you?
>>
>>Kind regards
>>
>>J=FCrgen Hoffmann
>>

>>-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
      -- AOL CD when played backwards  (User Friendly - 200-10-15)