db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Lach, Thierry" <Thierry.L...@bbdodetroit.com>
Subject RE: Trouble with schema name in DB2 SQL - torque newbie
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:08:30 GMT
This capability would also be useful for Oracle users.

-----Original Message-----
From: Amy Smith [mailto:amy_smith@hermanmiller.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 11:03 AM
To: torque-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Trouble with schema name in DB2 SQL - torque newbie

Hi all,

It looks like Torque does not specify a schema name in front of the
table
name in the from clause.
     eg: select option_id from option_mstr_index

DB2 here is set to default to the username and we must always specify
the
schema name first.
     eg select option_id from MYSCHEMA.option_mstr_index

The exception:
com.ibm.ejs.cm.portability.TableDoesNotExistException: [IBM][CLI
Driver][DB2] SQL0204N  "MYUSER.OPTION_MSTR_INDEX" is an undefined name.
SQLSTATE=42704

Note: I attempted to put this in the name of the table, but the
generated
classes had a dot in their name.

Is there a way to append a schema name in front of the table name in the

from clause?

Thanks,
Amy Smith  Herman Miller   Developer