db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Ee-Ming Toh" <to...@msn.com>
Subject Auto_increment field in MySQL not supported?
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2003 01:32:44 GMT
Hi, I have a database in MySQL which uses Auto_Increment field.

However, when torque generates the om files, all my auto_increment fields
will be assigned to blanks and the parameters in copyObj.set<field> method
will be empty as well. This causes compilation errors.

    /** The value for the bettSn field */
    private int bettSn = ;
    copyObj.setBettSn();

What I did was to assign the auto_increment fields to 0 and the set<field>
method to 0 as well, which sort of solve my compilation problems for the
time being. However, I do not know if that will pose any problems later on
during runtime. Any ideas/comments?

regards
Ee-Ming