db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@talk21.com>
Subject Re: Foreign keys another great mystery...
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:32:40 GMT
Eric

Am working on the assumption that inheritance doesn't work and I've
tried everything I can think of, although I said the same about keys. I
just thought simple inheritance to prevent having to repeat too much
data would be ideal something like all applicants extend address, and
simple bits like that. But the object nesting that foreign keys
generate is enough for know.

I don't know if its a bug (default methodId as native) I cant even
recall which part of the docs I got the impression from.

What i'd been attempting so far with inheritance also didn't include
the methodId attribute. As the inheritance support with be using key
that could have been the problem.

I'll post the group if i'm successful..

Cheers again Mark