db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Sven Haiges ...@flavor.de>
Subject Re: AW: What to do after the build?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:07:23 GMT
I just tried to copy the old (from 3.0.2) build-torque.xml file in my
project, but the necessary Classes like TorqueDataModelTask are missing. So
I cannot run Ant to build my OM classes.

Something else: I get an error message when trying to download Torque 3.1
RC -> file cannot be found on the server.

---

Is the tutorial still valid or does it relate to an older version of
torque? I was quite successful with the tutorial for 3.0.2 (except the last
step, the real testing of the classes).

cu
SVEN