db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Sven Haiges ...@flavor.de>
Subject Re: AW: What to do after the build?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:07:23 GMT
I just tried to copy the old (from 3.0.2) build-torque.xml file in my
project, but the necessary Classes like TorqueDataModelTask are missing. So
I cannot run Ant to build my OM classes.

Something else: I get an error message when trying to download Torque 3.1
RC -> file cannot be found on the server.

Is the tutorial still valid or does it relate to an older version of
torque? I was quite successful with the tutorial for 3.0.2 (except the last
step, the real testing of the classes).

At 09:02 AM 27/08/2003 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi Sven,
>Are you getting any errors? Please post them. To use torque with mysql
>is really very easy. You define your <project>-schema.xml. Then you run
>the ant init task which creates the database for you and generates your
>OM Classes. You can then access your Data through the *Peer Objects by
>doing *Peer.doSelect(new Criteria()). You can specify which data you
>want by adjusting your Criteria. So at which point are you?
>Kind regards
>J├╝rgen Hoffmann
>-----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----

Sven Haiges