db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Sven Haiges ...@flavor.de>
Subject Re: AW: What to do after the build?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:49:43 GMT
That's the point: I did not get any errorrs, Build was successful. But I
cannot see the necessary files, like the <project>-schema.xml in the master
folder. Also the other build.xml file is missing, that allows me to build
the om classes.

Do I need to copy some other files into the directory now? If yes, where
can I find them.

Before using the RC1, I used the 3.0.2, which allowed me to build the OM
classes according to the tutorial. Can I just copy the missing classes to
the RC1 directory?

thanx
sven