db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Sven Haiges ...@flavor.de>
Subject How to get started...
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 01:54:03 GMT
Hi there,

my name is Sven; I joined this list recently because I would like to get
more familiar with torque.

I was trying to get started with the 3.0.2 version of torque and everything
went fine until the actual test of the classes that were generated.
Unfortunately I am a little bit confused how to build torque and then
configure it to produce classes that actually really connect to my MySQL
database.

So can any of you give me some tipps on which distribution to choose, maybe
also some extra documentation / tutorials, etc. ?

I noticed that the RC1 is out, unfortunately it did not work for me. I
couldn't even find the project-schema.xml documents, etc. Is there
currently still something missing in the RC1 or did I just not build it
correctly?

Any advice is welcome,
thanx,
SVEN