db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <sdgol...@mailandnews.com>
Subject newbie questions - problems with dtd resolution and log4J
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:42:13 GMT
I'm going through the tutorial and I've had the following problems:

1.  When I'm not connected to the internet, the dtd for my project schema
files cannot be found.  From the build output, it looks like torque uses a
custom dtd resolver, org.apache.torque.engine.database.transform.DTDResolver.
Can someone describe what algorithm it uses to find the dtd?

2.  The builder output also states:

I followed all of the property file instructions in the tutorial.  Any
suggestions on why the logging may not be working?

Thank you for your help.

 The webmaster's 1st choice for Windows 2003 Hosting